Amplio Economic Development Corporation celebrated its 2022 Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 12, 2022. At the meeting, Amplio celebrated a number of milestones for the 18 months stretching from July 2021 to December 2021, including:
- 76 loans funded
- $51 million in SBA lending
- $120 million in total project costs
- 1,115 jobs created or retained (projected at 2 years)
- Serving 54 cities and towns in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Earning the Minnesota SBA Job Creation Award for the 3rd year in a row!
Amplio also celebrated Viking Bank as its 2021-2022 Financial Institution of the Year. Greg Steele accepted the award on behalf of Viking Bank. The Lender of the Year award for 2021-2022 was presented to Perry Forst of Citizens State Bank, Norwood Young America. Perry had an amazing four loans funded through Amplio in the previous 18 months.
Thank you to all who joined us for the event!