Amplio is a non-profit certified development company whose purpose is to help small businesses obtain financing for job creation, to fund business expansion and to promote economic development. We work throughout the state of Minnesota and nine counties in western Wisconsin, including Barron, Buffalo, Dunn, La Crosse, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, St. Croix and Trempealeau.
As a registered agent of the SBA since 1981, Amplio is certified to provide consultation and services to banks and their customers. We provide long-term, fixed-rate loans through the SBA 504 Loan program.
Amplio consistently ranks high on the list of Minnesota institutions using SBA programs. We’re professional, ethical and fun to work with too. Our experienced staff has earned a reputation for a high level of personal service and integrity.
Amplio provides innovative financing resources that foster business growth
Amplio creates robust partnerships that support businesses and build thriving communities
Amplio lives these values every day:
- We operate with integrity and honesty
- We provide consistently great customer service
- We value teamwork with our colleagues, partners and borrowers
- We give back to our communities
Amplio makes strategic decisions with the following in mind:
- We strive for excellence
- We partner to expand impact
- We seek strategic growth
- We operate financially sustainable programs
- We build thriving communities through our work, philanthropy and volunteering